I have been fortunate to have had a successful career in the Performing Arts industry in Australia and Internationally, in a very wide variety of roles and shows. I have also had the opportunity to apply my experience to Youth Arts education and Arts program management in Queensland. I now have the exciting role of Performance Manager at Sheldon College and as such, am heavily involved in delivering the ASTA program. A key part of my role is coaching students (in a directorial and production capacity) to reach their potential and increase their skill set at Sheldon College performances and external performances. This type of real-world experience is invaluable as it allows students to apply their training with the benefits of live audiences and professional venues.
I also deliver a range of training opportunities for Sheldon College Arts students including:
- TV commercial audition workshops with leading casting directors
- Mentoring students with songwriting and script development
- Facilitating TV commercial extras work
- Securing corporate event experience
- Providing industry contacts for graduating arts students
- Coaching students in public speaking
- Securing Arts industry experts for on-campus workshops
- Commencing a Theatresports training program
- Building links to international Arts schools
I welcome any passionate and motivated Arts students to our ASTA program, and regardless of whether you ultimately enter the industry after school, the personal benefits of your Arts training in growing your creativity, personal discipline and self-confidence will be immense.
B.Comm (UNSW) ATCL
(07) 3206 5594